Angle in a Segment of a Circle
- The measure of a central angle of a minor arc of a circle, is double that of the angle subtended by the corresponding major arc.
- Any two angles in the same segment of a circle are equal.
- The circum angle
- In a semi-circle is a right angle
- In a segment greater than a semi-circle is less than a right angle.
- In a segment less than semi-circle is greater than right angle.
- The opposite angles of any quadrilateral inscribed in a circle are supplementary.
- All examples, exercises including MCQ’s
- Conceptual overview of all the above topics
- Application and conceptual base quiz of students which consist of short questions, MCQS and Long questions.
CLICK HERE to match your availability with the available instructor and book the one-to-one class.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 11 days, (40 minutes per day)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Urdu/Hindi
- Students 19
- Assessments Yes