Chords of a Circle
- One and only one circle can pass through three non collinear points.
- A straight line, drawn from the center of a circle to bisect a chord is perpendicular to the chord.
- Perpendicular from the center of a circle on a chord bisects it.
- If two chords of a circle are congruent then they will be equidistant from the center.
- Two chords of a circle which are equidistant from the center are congruent.
- Conceptual overview of all the above topics
- Application and conceptual base quiz of students which consist of short questions, MCQS and Long questions.
CLICK HERE to match your availability with the available instructor and book the one-to-one class.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 14 days, (40 minutes per day)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Urdu/Hindi
- Students 14
- Assessments Yes