- Congruent triangles
- In any correspondence of two triangles, if one side and any two angles are congruent to the corresponding side and angles of the other, then the triangles are congruent.
- If two angles of a triangle are congruent, then the sides opposite to them are also congruent.
- In a correspondence of two triangles, if three sides of one triangle are congruent to the corresponding three sides of the other, then the two triangles are congruent.
- If in the correspondence of the two right – angled triangles, the hypotenuse and one side of one triangle are congruent to the hypotenuse and the corresponding side of the other, then the triangles are congruent.
- All examples, exercises including short question answers and MCQ’s.
- Conceptual overview of all the above topics
- Application and conceptual base quiz of students which consist of short questions, MCQS and Long questions.
CLICK HERE to match your availability with the available instructor and book the one-to-one class.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 days, (45 minutes per day)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Urdu/Hindi
- Students 100
- Assessments Yes