Fundamentals of Trigonometry
- Units of measures of angles
- Sexagesimal system
- Conversion from DMS to a decimal form and vice versa
- Circular system
- Relation between the length of an arc of a circle and the circular measure of its central angle
- Conversion of radian into degree and vice versa
- General angle
- Angle in the standard position
- Trigonometric functions
- Trigonometric functions of any angle
- Fundamental identities
- Signs of the trigonometric functions
- The values of trigonometric functions of acute angles 45, 30 and 60.
- The values of trigonometric functions of angles 0, 90, 180, 270, 360.
- Domains of trigonometric functions and of fundamental identities
- All examples, exercises and MCQ’s
- Conceptual overview of all the above topics
- Application and conceptual base quiz of students which consist of short questions, MCQS and Long questions.
CLICK HERE to match your availability with the available instructor and book the one-to-one class.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 days, (40 minutes per day)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Urdu/Hindi
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes