Line Bisector and Angle Bisector
- Bisector of a line segment
- Bisector of an angle
- Any point on the right bisector of a line segment is equidistant from its end points.
- Any point equidistant from the end points of a line segment is on the right bisector of it.
- The right bisector of the sides of a triangle are concurrent.
- Any point on the bisector of an angle is equidistant from its arms.
- Any point inside an angle, equidistant from its arms, is on the right bisector of it.
- The bisectors of the angles of a triangle are concurrent.
- All examples, exercises including short question answers and MCQ’s.
- Conceptual overview of all the above topics
- Application and conceptual base quiz of students which consist of short questions, MCQS and Long questions.
CLICK HERE to match your availability with the available instructor and book the one-to-one class.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 11 days, (45 minutes per day)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Urdu/Hindi
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes