Motion and Force
- Understand displacement from its definition and illustration,
- Understand velocity, average velocity and instantaneous velocity.
- Understand acceleration, average acceleration and instantaneous acceleration.
- Understand the significance of area under velocity-time graph.
- Recall and use equations, which represent uniformly accelerated motion in a straight line including falling in a uniform gravitational field without air resistance.
- Recall Newton’s Laws of-motion.
- Describe Newton’s second law of motion as rate of change of momentum.
- Define impulse as a product of impulsive force and time.
- Describe the law of conservation of momentum.
- Use the law of conservation of momentum in simple applications including elastic collisions between two bodies in one dimension.
- Describe the force produced due to flow of water.
- Understand the process of rocket propulsion (simple treatment).
- Understand projectile motion in a non-resistive medium.
- Derive time of-flight, maximum height and horizontal range of projectile motion.
- Appreciate the motion of ballistic missiles as projectile motion.
CLICK HERE to match your availability with the available instructor and book the one-to-one class.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 days, (40 minutes per day)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Urdu/Hindi
- Students 45
- Assessments Yes