- In a right-angled triangle, the square of the length of hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the square of the lengths of the other two sides.
- If the square of one side of a triangle is equal to the sum of the square of the other two sides, then the triangle is a right-angled triangle.
- All examples, exercises including short question answers and MCQ’s.
- Conceptual overview of all the above topics
- Application and conceptual base quiz of students which consist of short questions, MCQS and Long questions.
CLICK HERE to match your availability with the available instructor and book the one-to-one class.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 days, (40 minutes per day)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Urdu/Hindi
- Students 55
- Assessments Yes