Sides and Angles of a Triangle
- Sides of a triangle
- Angles of a triangle
- If two sides of a triangle are unequal in length, the longer side has an angle of greater measure opposite to it.
- If two angles of a triangle are unequal in measure, the side opposite to the greater angle is longer than the side opposite to the smaller angle.
- The sum of the lengths of any two sides of a triangle is greater than the length of the third side.
- From a point, outside a line, the perpendicular is the shortest distance from the point to the line.
- All examples, exercises including short question answers and MCQ’s
- Conceptual overview of all the chapters
- quiz of students which consist of short questions, MCQS and Long questions.
CLICK HERE to match your availability with the available instructor and book the one-to-one class.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 days, (45 minutes per day)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Urdu/Hindi
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes