Good morning from Maine the place we’re having one other overcast morning. For the final month we have been caught in a sample of getting rain for at the very least a part of each day. Happily, there have been sufficient breaks to get exterior to trip my bike alone and with my youngsters. We’re hoping that occurs once more at the moment and tomorrow. I hope that wherever you’re, you get to do one thing enjoyable this weekend too.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. The Results of Speaking to Your self
2. 1,001 American Novels Mapped
3. Gary Stager’s Brand Sources on The Each day Papert
4. 60,000+ Photos of Artwork and Artifacts to Obtain and Re-use for Free
5. Skim vs. Complete Milk – One other Lesson Prompted by My Daughters
6. The right way to Use the New Adobe Specific Video Editor
7. The right way to Use AI to Create Formative Assessments
Self-paced Programs You Can Begin Right now
Workshops and Keynotes
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 46,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a big selection of academic know-how instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Expertise for Academics Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- In the event you’re interested by my life exterior of training, you may comply with me on Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. In the event you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.