Chords and Arcs
- If two arcs of a circle are congruent then the corresponding chords are equal.
- If two chords of a circle are equal, then their corresponding arcs are congruent. In equal circles or in the same circle, if two chords are equal, they cut off equal arcs.
- Equal chords of a circle subtend equal angles at the center.
- If the angles subtended by two chords of a circle at the center are equal, the chords are equal.
- Conceptual overview of all the above topics
- Application and conceptual base quiz of students which consist of short questions, MCQS and Long questions.
CLICK HERE to match your availability with the available instructor and book the one-to-one class.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 days, (40 minutes per day)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Urdu/Hindi
- Students 11
- Assessments Yes