Good morning from Maine the place we have lastly had a pleasant stretch of summer time climate, when you ignore yesterday’s rain. This week was full of motorcycle rides, a yard tenting journey with my daughters, and normal summer time enjoyable. I hope that you have had an equally nice week.
Moreover the enjoyable talked about above, I spent loads of time engaged on the backend of PracticalEdTech.com to get it able to load my programs into a brand new format that can really be on-demand. Within the meantime, you possibly can nonetheless entry the entire programs of their present model proper right here.
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
1. 5 Wolfram Alpha Tutorials for Lecturers
2. A New Google Classroom Management Over Project Submissions
3. Utilizing AI for Creating Formative Assessments
4. 71 Google Slides Tutorials
5. 5 Assets for Instructing and Studying About Copyright
6. 4 Dozen Google Kinds Tutorials
7. 5 Instruments for Creating Routinely Scored Formative Assessments
Self-paced Programs You Can Begin Right now
Workshops and Keynotes
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 46,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a big selection of instructional expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Know-how for Lecturers Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- In case you’re interested in my life exterior of schooling, you possibly can comply with me on Strava.
This put up initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. In case you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.