- A line parallel to one side of a triangle and intersecting the other two sides divides them proportionally.
- If a line segment intersects the two sides of a triangle in the same ratio, then it is parallel to the third side.
- The internal bisector of an angle of a triangle divides the side opposite to it in the ratio of the lengths of the sides containing the angle.
- If two triangles are similar, then the measure of their corresponding sides are propotional.
- All examples, exercises including short question answers and MCQ’s.
- Conceptual overview of all the above topics
- Application and conceptual base quiz of students which consist of short questions, MCQS and Long questions.
CLICK HERE to match your availability with the available instructor and book the one-to-one class.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 days, (45 minutes per day)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English, Urdu/Hindi
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes